IMPLEMENT Innovator Materials & Resources
As an Innovator, you will receive the following materials and resources:
- Up to 14 Weekly Fair Organizer Planning Tips, Emailed
- Weekly Fair Organizer Q & A Live Teleconference
- Student Science & Engineering Fair Handbook
- Student Leadership Form
- Make Science Fair Fun® Key Logistics Sheet
- Assessment Toolkit
- Judge’s Guide
- Skills Assessment Tool
- 10% Discount on Awards
- Creation & hosting of school’s Science & Engineering Fair webpage
- Student Announcements
- Electronic Parent Announcements
- Newsletter Articles
- School Banners
- Take-home Flyers
- Hall Flyer
IMPLEMENT Innovator Timing
After your purchase, the Purchaser & Fair Organizer will receive emailed instructions for
- Completing the required Fair Logistics Online Form
- Participating in the Weekly Fair Organizer Q & A Teleconference
- Timing for the 14 Weekly Fair Organizer Planning Tips, emailed
Before the 10th week prior to your fair date, the Fair Organizer plans and confirms all of the logistical details that are required in the Fair Logistics Online Form, then completes and submits the form.
Within 1 week after you submit the Fair Logistics Form, we’ll email your Fair Organizer instructions for navigating your school’s Science & Engineering Fair webpage, and we’ll mail the printed Banners to your school.
The 14 weeks leading up to the fair date you enter, your Fair Organizer will implement your school’s fair and receive weekly emails as part of the 14 Week Email Program Support.
After your fair, we will email your Fair Organizer requesting they complete a survey about their experience until they complete the survey. This is a critical piece of our program so that we can continue to refine our program and demonstrate its value to our sponsors. By enrolling in our program, you agree to completing the survey.
Our Generous Partners