Make Science Fair Fun® In-class Project Kit, 4-lesson Series
Challenge students to develop their leadership and STEM skills. These In-class Project Kits help to introduce students to the process for doing science or engineering in the context of a Science & Engineering Fair project.
Overview: Students will conduct a scientific investigation that uses prior knowledge from their own life experience. The lessons takes students through the steps necessary for completing a science fair style project.
Grade Level: 3-5
- 3-prong, 2-pocket project folders
- Printed In-class STEM Kit, 4-lesson Series – Student Lessons
- Materials needed to complete each of the 4 lessons
- String Backpack
By the end of the In-class Lesson, students will…
- Feel prepared to carry out their own science fair project with the support of a teacher, mentor or parent.
- “The” Scientific Method, which is just one approach to carry out a science fair project.
- That they can use science to explore things that make them curious and learn about the natural world.
- That water is absorbed or moves through a material.