Let us take the stress and guesswork out of organizing a fun and skills-based Science & Engineering Fair at your school.
Inspire your students to explore authentic Science & Engineering Fair projects with our Student Science Fair Handbook. Use our Make Science Fair Fun™ Key Logistics Worksheet to keep track of your essential fair planning details all in one place. Keep on track, get new ideas, and send our project steps to families with our Weekly Fair Organizer Milestones and Tips emailed to you.
2018-19 Student Science Fair Handbook – Table of Contents (6 pages)
- Who will ride next to you? – Setting up the expectation that they will need help from an adult.
- Get your friends on board! – Building inclusion by encouraging teamwork.
- Start down a road of discovery – ask questions – Encouraging curiosity.
- Which type of science drives you? – Explaining the different branches of science available to them for their projects.
- Which road do you want to take? – Exploring different project types and methods.
- Project Tips – Building blocks for completing a project.
- Challenging Conditions – Introducing the idea that perfection is not the goal.
- Rules of the road – Promoting safe projects.
- What your journey will look like – Illustrating the Science Fair process.
- A successful journey – Introducing the idea that perfection is not the goal.
- Advancing beyond your school’s Science & Engineering Fair – Challenging students to take the next step.
Make Science Fair Fun™ Key Logistics Worksheet – Sections (2 pages):
- Science Fair Key Details
- Committee Member Contact Information
- Important Dates
- Communication Facilitators Notes & Contact Information
- Forms & Sign-ups
- Weekly Milestones
Weekly Fair Organizer Milestones and Tips – Sections (14 milestones + tips)
- Your Weekly Planning Step and Ideas on How to Implement
- A Communication Piece for Parents or Students
- Opportunities to Learn About Other Science Fair Fun Programs