Dear Community Member,
Join us as we inspire and empower students at [School Name] to explore Science, Technology, Engineering & Math (STEM) projects as part of our Science & Engineering Fair. We are seeking monetary and in-kind gifts to make the fair a big success and so students can know “Hey, I can do STEM!”
Our fair will take place on [Date] at [School Name]. It is sponsored by [our school, or Parent Teacher Association (PTA), (EIN #)], which is a nonprofit 501c3, so your gift is tax-deductible.
Children who participate in our Science & Engineering Fair get to experience what it is really like to be a scientist or engineer:
- The students will be reminded of the fun and importance of science in their world.
- They enjoy the satisfaction of choosing their own project.
- Encouragement to be curious, ask questions, and learn how to find answers.
- Students have to opportunity to engage in science in a hands-on manner.
- Development of oral and written communication skills.
- Learn valuable problem-solving and STEM skills.
In return for your generosity, your business will be included on our community Facebook page, in school announcements, and in the school newsletter before and after the event.
We hope you will consider this worthy cause and donate to help make a difference. On behalf of the [School Name] students and staff, we appreciate your support of K-12 education in our community.
Please contact me with any questions. Email me at [email address] or call me at [phone number].